- Los Angeles
- San Diego
- San Francisco
The best jobs are never advertised.
Find out why and what to do about it.
How to network, research employers and create your own Hidden Job Market plan.
Contributing writer for the Wall Street Journal's National Business Employment Weekly and Managing Your Career magazines.
These books are available in bookstores and libraries nationwide.
- The Overnight Resume for an outstanding resume, fast. $14.95
- The Overnight Job Change Strategy for cracking the hidden job market. $19.95
- The Foolproof Job-Search Workbook, the first job search book to guarantee you'll get job offers. $17.95
- From College to Career, for anyone just starting out. $21.95
- Asher's Bible of Executive Resumes: And How to Write Them, the first compendium of executive resumes and other presentations for the six-figure jobseeker. $29.95
- Graduate Admissions Essays: How to Write Your Way into the Graduate Program of Your Choice, with strategies to gain admission to highly competitive graduate programs. $19.95
- Cool Colleges for the Hyper-Intelligent, Self-Directed, Late Blooming, and Just Plain Different, a totally different kind of college guide. $19.95