- Los Angeles
- San Diego
- San Francisco
[Is this the right type of resume for me?]
[Other sample resumes]
Sample Chronological Resume 1
Yana Parker's Comments:
Emphasizing Work History
Chronological resumes work best for candidates with a strong work history related to the target job. Karenne is a perfect example of when a chronological resume shines.
Karenne's chronological resume highlights her strongest asset: her work history. In a flash the employer will see that she's had steady growth in the financial services industry and has recent, solid experience in training. What better qualifications for her job objective of Director of Training at a bank?
JobStar Recommends for Great Resumes
150 Templates - 800 Sample Elements
Sample resume by permission of the author of Ready-Made Resumes.
OBJECTIVE: Director of Training, First Nationwide Bank
|944 Dowling Street
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Top-notch administrator with more than 15 years experience
- M.B.A. and extensive training in seminars for working professionals.
- Outstanding productivity both as a loan officer and as a supervisor.
- Unique combination of expertise in mortgage banking, training, sales, and finance.
- Dynamic leader and team builder, consistently motivating others toward success.
|2004-present|| MORTGAGE MADNESS, Pleasant Hill CA|
Director of Sales and Training
Managed eight loan officers, with responsibility for $288
million in production, plus full responsibility for all training.
- Designed and led seven monthly training sessions, including broker education and product knowledge seminars, sales strategy and training.
- Reported directly to the president of the company.
MAUDLIN MORTGAGE, Rustic City CA |
Developed expertise in all areas of residential financing, including builder business, portfolio loans, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac investor loans.
- Top producing loan officer for Maudlin in 2002.
- Built a large client base by successfully implementing relationship selling.
|2002- present|| DALE CARNEGIE INC., San Rafael CA |
Dale Carnegie Instructor
- Trained top-level managers of Fortune 500 companies.
- Named "Bay Area Instructor of the Year" in 2003.
Consistently reached 93 percent figure for students graduating.
|1997-2001|| COUNTY OF LEWIS, Alameda, CA |
Director, Administrative and Fiscal Services
|1995-97||DREYDEN BEVERAGES, Hayward, CA|
Senior Internal Auditor
|1990-95||BLOUCHER MELON & CO., San Francisco, CA|
- For this "Big Eight" accounting firm, consulted with
CEOs and CFOs of diverse industries (computer services, construction,
legal services, high tech) concerning auditing, tax accounting,
|1985-90 ||MEGATECH MANUFACTURING, Foster City, CA|
|Wilkes College, Wilkes-Barre PA|